Wednesday, 7 December 2016
Wednesday, 30 November 2016
Wednesday, 16 November 2016
Sunday, 6 November 2016
Saturday, 22 October 2016
How to make SONY ERICSSON logo in adobe illustrator
In this tutorial we will make Sony Ericsson logo with simple steps. This tutorial cover the work of path and gradient tools for a beginner.
Time : 20 mins
Program : adobe illustrator
Tools : gradient, path, basic shapes tool direct selection tool.
Here is the final image :
Step 1: choose file>new . set the preference as shown.
Step 2: lets start with the inner green circle. choose ellipse to draw a circle of 411x411px.
Step 3: again with ellipse tool make another circle of 511x511px.
Step 4: using ellipse and direct selection tool make an oval shape like this.this step cover to make a new shape from existing one.
Step 5: now select the oval shape, choose object>path>delete object below. Now again select the same oval shape and hit the del button. This task will remove the shape area below it.
Step 6: using the ellipse tool make another shape somewhat near the oval shape. follow the step 5 to remove the area. Now the shape will look somewhat like this.
Step 7: fill the outer shape with color RGB…………. The gradient task is left at the last so that it can be done easily takin consideration of other shapes.
Step 8 : make another circle of somewhat smaller than the edited shape but bigger than the inner circle to cover the unfilled area.
From here we are going to work on gradient tool work
Step 9: choose the inner circle filled it with gradient as shown in the figure.
Step 10 : choose the biggest shape and filled with gradient.
Step 11 : make three circles of 16x16px, 12x12px, 8x8px.
Here is the logo of Sony Ericsson in adobe illustrator. Hope you like it.
for video tutorial follow my channel link >>>>
how to make sony Ericsson logo
Tuesday, 4 October 2016
How to work with one point perspective grid in adobe illustrator
In one point perspective grid, one can easily place object, symbols in the active panel how complex it may be so it can be said that one point perspective is easy to handle and work out.
Perspective work in illustrator is preferred when you need to convey the concept of an object, or a live scene and it can be easily understood by the person while presenting your idea on one point perspective platform in illustrator.
Here is what we are creating.
Objects on left the perspective panel.
1.Left most building
2. rightmost wall with grass.
Object on horizontal panel
1 1. Two building .
Object not on perspective work
1. Choose file> new . set the preference as shown.
2. Press shift+P(shortcut) to enable perspective grid. By default, two-point perspective is enabled. So choose>object>perspective>one point perspective.
3. You will get a grid on your artwork just like this. But we need to work on the vanishing point to make some change with our present grid.
4. Save the present grid as my grid for further work. now time to place the object in perspective platform.
5. Using active widget panel, active the left face of the cube. Choose rectangle filled with the yellow and set stroke of 3pt of black color.
6. To make the protruding pillar , active the horizontal face of the cube and draw the object. Similarly, complete the other objects.
7. Woking on left panel face, complete the task of window, doors.
8. To make the next building, active the horizontal panel. Choose rectangle and make on the horizontal plane.
9. Similarly, make the other objects of this building.
10. Use a pattern to fill the wall on right most corner. Make some grass.
11. To make the clouds. Hide the perspective . choose ellipse tool and make an overlapping ellipse. Select all the ellipse to choose pathfinder>unite. This makes all ellipses a single object.
Here is a comic a market area worked on one point perspective grid.
Hope you like it.
Thursday, 29 September 2016
Monday, 12 September 2016
Saturday, 10 September 2016
Creating origami typography in Illustrator
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create an origami style of topography. For this, we need to create simple use of basic shapes to build letters from and how to refine those into a more realistic look of your type.
Here is the final image:
Step 1 : Choose a new document of size and other preference as shown.
Step 2: Go to view and choose ruler to make our task easier. Now using the ruler ,drag to make straight lines both along vertical and horizontal.
Step 3: Our workplace is ready to use. The first letter we are going to create is the letter “A.” to make this alphabet; we will be creating a rectangle and it to be converted into this alphabet.
I will choose a width and height of slightly greater than the ruler we used. Now make four rectangles as shown in the figure.
Step 4: Select all the grey shapes and open the pathfinder panel. Now use the divide option to create multiple shapes.
Step 5: choose edit>ungroup and delete all shapes that are not used as shown in the figure.
Step 6: Use the delete anchor point using the selection tool to delete the corner to give the folding shapes like paperwork as shown.
Step 7: Now select the required shapes to merge them by using add option in pathfinder tool. Do it same for other shapes.
Step 8: Select any of the shapes and fill it with gradient RGB 255 93 23.
Step 9: Choose effect> stylize> drop shadow to give the impression of a shadow from the paper above the shape we have selected.
Now to give a more shadow look, go to appearance panel and copy the fill option. Go to transparency panel and set the opacity to 67% and set to overlay.
Step 10: Do it same for the letter “B”.
Here is your work. Hope you will like it.